1,000 litres extinguishing Agent
IFEX® DUAL-INTRUDER – extinguisher container
With the Dual-Intruder carriage, the combined power of the two coupled 25-litre water cannons is added to any flatbed truck in a very short time. The water tank with 1,000 litres capacity delivers the extinguishing agent for the impulse shots; the compressed air supply occurs via compressed air cylinders or compressors.
Additionally, another two hose drums are mounted on the carriage with IFEX 3000 Impulse firefighting guns; thus, your everyday working device becomes a versatile emergency vehicle for a quick first attack.
* With liquid fires, foam agents basically need to be used.
open air events
- water cannon water capacity: 2 x 25 litres
- min. quantity of water per shot: 10 litres
- recharging air and water: 5 seconds
- water cannon material: aluminium
- water tank: 2,000 to 2,500 litres
- water tank material: fibreglass/ polyester
- water tank filling: during use
- water pump operation: pneumatic
- water pump capacity: 800 litres/min at 7 bar
- compressed air tank: 1,500 litres/ 35 bar
- required auxiliary drive power: approx. 20 KW/ 27.2 PS
- triggering of the water cannons: manual from operating lever
- max. shot length: 60 metres
- optimum firefighting distance: 10 to 45 metres