Application in city centres
The IFEX®-fire prevention motorcycles were developed as a special solution for the heavy traffic of city centres. Today they are in use in a variety of situations: everywhere where agility and mobility of the fire engine are the prerequisites for being able to fight a fire still in the emerging phase.
The IFEX® system with the 1 litre Impulse firefighting gun is mounted on the motorcycle with a specially developed bracket. During the journey, the entire bracket is folded down in order to improve the road holding of the motorcycle.
open air events
- water / extinguishing agent tank: 50 litres
- compressed air cylinder: 6 Liter, 300 bar
- water/ air pressure: 6 / 25 bar
- pressure regulator: 300/ 25/ 6 bar
- min./max. per Impulse shot: 0.25/1.0 litres
- speed at the mouth: 120 m/sec
- max. shot length: 16 metres
- width of the beam: 3 metres
- droplet size: 2 to 200 microns